Our team of editors are all trained scientists with PhDs from first class British universities. They have all published several scientific research papers of their own and have worked with scientists from all over the world. All of our editors are scholars with the following qualifications and experience:
- A PhD degree in a scientific subject from a top British university.
- Several years of postdoctoral experience.
- Published authors each with several high impact scientific publications.
- Several years of experience in editing, proofreading and writing manuscripts for publication.
- Highly experienced in peer reviewing scientific papers for many top international journals.
- Successfully awarded funding including grants, fellowships and scholarships.
- Successfully supervised many undergraduate and postgraduate students.
We are always interested to hear from qualified candidates. If you think you match our high standards and would be interested in working for us then please send a detailed CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.